Breaking Cyclone Amphan (Read as Um-poon), made landfall on 20th May

finaly my wish will became reality i want some speedy cyclone and now this amphan ready to show his intencity
Just make sure , for the sake of adventure or fun , please don't wish anything which may become nightmare for others.
You have Apartment to live, you have food security , you don't have to bother what u will eat tomorrow ...
But think about those people , those needy people who live in slums , who live in coastal area , who don't have proper way to eat , in one hand corona other hand This calamity.
You just pray everyone stay safe stay secured.
Don't understand me wrong .

Cyclone Amphan(Um-Pun) Eye Wall Replacement Phase Going on. Now No eye Visible. After Some Hours New Eye Will Be Visible. But Due To This Process Cyclone will Loss its Intensity. Within some hours It will Again Degraded as a Extremely Severe Cyclonic Storm. Before Landfall It Will be a Very Severe Cyclonic Storm.

East Medinipur, North-South 24 pargana Will Witness Max 195 or more Wind Speed

Kolkata, Howrah, Hooghly, West Medinipur Will Witness Max 130/140Km Wind Speed

How much old are you that time. Any incident you remembered or you have faced.
8years old.
It was scary. The wind speed was above 250km throughout the whole night. Except pucca house, every house,tree road, rail line were destroyed. It took around 10 days to clear road, 1 month for railway.
There was no electricity for 2 month etc.
The people upto 10-15km near the sea were swept away by the tide.

Yes. I was in Bhubaneswar and it was a nightmarish experience. We were without power for 9 days in State capital.
But that time Bhubaneswar was slightly affected.
Pradeep, kujang and Erasma block of jagatsingjpur district were severely affected.
At least 10000 were dead official in these area by high tides.

But that time Bhubaneswar was slightly affected.
Pradeep, kujang and Erasma block of jagatsingjpur district were severely affected.
At least 10000 were dead official in these area by high tides.
Yes, Paradip had also effected.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock