Criminal Justice: Adhura Such | Disney+ Hotstar | August 26

Disney+ Hotstar’s award-winning Hotstar Specials, Criminal Justice will return with the third installment. Produced by Applause Entertainment in association with BBC Studios India, the third season will focus on the Indian juvenile judicial and jail system. Starring accomplished actor Pankaj Tripathi, this chapter marks the revival of one of the audience’s most loved characters Madhav Mishra. Criminal Justice is an Indian adaptation of the successful BBC Studios drama format of the same title. It was announced during the MIPCOM 2021 trade content market that this title is slated to commence production soon.

Important thing to note is that, this installment isn't based on any pre-existing format like the other two.. Let's see how will they fare this time..

Last edited:
The Korean remake of Criminal Justice started airing today. No official sources to watch in India though.

2eGdGLE.png

I'm watched S1&2 completely now I'm quite excited to see how Mr.Madhav Mishra will solve the case in S3❤

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock