Sad News Cricketer Rishabh Pant injured in a major car accident

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 55
  • Views: Views 9,724
May be burns or deep scratches while trying to come out of the car.Anyway seeing the condition of car it is a miracle he survived.Hopefully it is a wakeup call for him to mature a little.
I do feel the same but one thing is sure this incident will give a new perceptive for pant about life

Even if he drunk while driving ( not sure he drunk or not) the mental state he was in last 2 or 3 months just too much for him 1st from hero to became tragic hero he is not sure his place in last concluded wc team then in t20i his place came in danger even now he is dropped from odi squad against sri lanka yes as per some reports he have to attend nca to report about his health but ( no authentication about his injury)
There is a reason why Sportsman have to be so careful to protect their body.I can give countless examples of players who were never same after getting involved in accidents .We may frown at Sportsman and actors/actress driven around in large cars by chauffer's but then their livelihood depends on their body.

God... What a horrific news to wake up with..
Fog, smog or whatever it is in North India in December /jan.. One should be really careful while driving in these horrible conditions.

And sorry to say.. No privacy at all in our country. Our media people are ready to sensationalize everything. God don't show some of the images with blood stains.

I travelled the same road two months back, excellent road conditions. This can be either dense fog or he slept while driving.

jSXrdlJ.png
FlMh6S9aMAA4vCt
FlMiBiPagAUBCmD
Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock