Cricketer Amit Mishra summoned in sexual assault case ..

According to Some News Channels Mishra Knows that Women from Last 4 years :s

In my View that women is doing this Internationally or may be taking revenge from Mishra

In My View Mishra is very simple guy according to its Personality :shy

These days women cant be trusted blindly. :no
In d name of women empowerment... women have started using her rights in a wrong way.

As per a stat... 53% of rapes which were reported in d previous yr.. were found to be fake.
Girls try to get media attention to build her case.... as dis country likes to see d women as d victims.
Hence without even knowing d truth... we assume that d guy wud be at fault.

This might not be d case all d time. Classic case.. few days back of jasleen kaur.

I dont know where dis country is headed to... if things continue like this.

Bros I didnt came any conclusion .. After investigation oly we all get the truth .. But the news itself shake me some seconds ..

shawl_who said:
These days women cant be trusted blindly. :no
In d name of women empowerment... women have started using her rights in a wrong way.

As per a stat... 53% of rapes which were reported in d previous yr.. were found to be fake.
Girls try to get media attention to build her case.... as dis country likes to see d women as d victims.
Hence without even knowing d truth... we assume that d guy wud be at fault.

This might not be d case all d time. Classic case.. few days back of jasleen kaur.

I dont know where dis country is headed to... if things continue like this.

:nj :nj :clap :clap

Complainant to withdraw assault-case against Amit Mishra

BENGALURU: In a relief for Indian cricketer Amit Mishra, the woman who had filed a police complaint against him for an alleged assault, has decided to withdraw the case.
"Two days after lodging the complaint, I approached the police station and told them that I have in principle decided to withdraw the case," the complainant told PTI here.
"I am waiting for Mishra to appear in the police station. We both will amicably withdraw the case. We were friends. We fought, and continue to remain friends here after," she said.

Complainant to withdraw assault-case against Amit Mishra - Times of India

The drama is over. I wonder why would someone have to do something like this.

Put her into the jail for the complaint withdraw .. Itz not a playground :wall:angry:damn:u:em:dodgy ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock