Breaking Cricket Australia Bans Warner And Smith For 1 Year While Bancroft Handed 9 Months Ban For Ball Tampering Incident...

Is Ban on Smith, Warner & Bancroft?

• Total voters
if they not confessed whole team would have caught by icc enquiry committee.The punishment will be bigger and thier past ashes win questioned.smith and aussies are clever.they will not accept without a benefit
Nothing would have happened if they hadn't confessed.

Still i feel should be allowed after maximum 4-5 international matches.
This is ball tampering not match-fixing.

Umpire Harper warned about Smith, Warner in 2016

A match referee had warned of disgraced Australian cricketers Steve Smith and David Warner "being involved in a ball-tampering incident" in the domestic Sheffield Shield in 2016, a media report said on Friday.

Umpire Daryl Harper said the pair was not engaging in fair play while representing New South Wales in a match against Victoria in November 2016, according to an email he sent to Cricket Australia's match referee and umpire selection manager Simon Taufel, the Sydney Morning Herald reported

Umpire Harper warned about Smith, Warner in 2016 - Rediff.com Cricket

There is hope smith and Bancroft will come back to cricket .but warner his personality is toxic .plus the role his wife has played in this whole fiasco is damning . I would really not want to see warner in any capacity in cricket .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock