Creative launches Sound Blaster range

iS THAT ME

Reaction score
Creative launches Sound Blaster range

7BiHg.jpg

Creative Technology has launched in India a new range of Sound Blaster products comprising the Sound Blaster Recon3D sound card series together with the Sound Blaster Tactic3D gaming headset series.

In addition to the new Sound Blaster products, Creative will also launch a range of affordable gaming headsets called the Creative Draco series. This series will feature edgy IDs and good gaming audio at attractive prices. The new products include sound card range including Sound Blaster Recon3D PCIe; Recon3D Fatal1ty Professional Series; Recon3D Fatal1ty Champion Series; and Recon3D (External solution).

Among gaming headsets there is Sound Blaster Tactic3D Wrath wireless gaming; Draco Junior Headset HS-430; and Draco Headset HS-850.

New products launched in the market are Sound Blaster Recon3D PCIe, Sound Blaster Recon3D Fatal1ty Professional Series, Sound Blaster Recon3D Fatal1ty Champion Series, Sound Blaster Recon3D (External solution). Gaming Headsets include:

Sound Blaster Tactic3D wrath wireless gaming

The special edition wireless headset combines the legendary Sound Blaster audio quality with a slick design featuring illuminated ear cups housing massively powerful 50mm FullSpectrum drivers, a removable microphone, integrated volume and mute controls, and uncompressed wireless technology designed to deliver THX TruStudio Pro-enhanced audio on your PC or Mac. The device is priced at Rs 11,999

Draco Headset HS-850

The Creative Draco HS-850 gaming headset feature large 40mm Neodymium drivers that deliver explosive bass. The headset is priced at Rs 3,999

Draco Headset HS-430

The Creative Draco HS-430 gaming ultra portable headset has pleasing audio performance with superb bass and is priced at Rs 1,999

These products will be available in India at selected retail outlets from end of April 2012.

I have a creative 4.1 inspire speaker which is just marvellous and i guess headphones also are that good only...

Almost all products from Creative are good....I had Creative headphones, which were awesome !

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock