Corsair VS450 low-noise power supply launched for Rs. 2,599

Biswajit.HD

Reaction score
artImg198x166_8731.jpg

Corsair has launched its new low-noise power supply, the Corsair VS450. Available only for India and China markets, the VS450 is meant for entry-level buyers, and has been priced at Rs. 2,599.

The Corsair VS450 is a 450W power supply, and features an ultra-quiet 120mm fan that will deliver excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level, by varying speed according to temperature.

Other features of the Corsair VS450 include a single +12V rail for the best compatibility, and an 80% energy efficiency. Speaking on the launch of the new power supply in Inda, M.A. Mannan, Country Manager of Corsair India, said:

"Gaming PSUs which produce less noise and give high performance have been in demand in these markets. So here we come with the feature rich PSU for the entry level buyers. Fulfill your desire of fast and safe gaming with Corsair VS450".

Source : Digit

Its nice...but 450W ? Naa...I wont recommend it !

I guess I have to get one...My existing one isnt sufficient for my graphics, and the system...
Although I would go for CoolerMaster and with at least 650W supply...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock