Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

Source

Out of 137 cr, 89 cr has been exposed to covid as per NSS conducted by AIIMS and WHO.( Estimated number).
I don't know much about these type of surveys but would like to know how much accurate will these be? What's your opinion bros?

Last year, towards the end, there was news that Covid in India will be largely under control by February 2021 but again we saw 2nd wave during April-May with peak of 4(Peak of 1st wave). That time also, IMO, almost 40% of Indians was infected (I don't remember if it was 40 or 20) as per reports but still we saw that much height in the 2nd peak. Are these all pointing that oru surveys are not much accurate?

I don't know much about these type of surveys but would like to know how much accurate will these be? What's your opinion bros?

Last year, towards the end, there was news that Covid in India will be largely under control by February 2021 but again we saw 2nd wave during April-May with peak of 4(Peak of 1st wave). That time also, IMO, almost 40% of Indians was infected (I don't remember if it was 40 or 20) as per reports but still we saw that much height in the 2nd peak. Are these all pointing that oru surveys are not much accurate?
These are just estimated numbers. Really does not mean actual 89 cr have been exposed to Covid.

Kerala recorded more than 22k cases yesterday.Wonder where is conscience of the SC judges who took suo moto cognizance of religious celebrations happening in other parts of country while restricting itself to "Kadi Ninda" when it came to Kerala.This hypocrisy and playing to media only increases the suspicion of people who needs some reason to think along the religious lines.Would there be any direct blame on SC judges for loss of lifes due to their hesitancy in stopping the celebrations in Kerala like the great Madras High court blamed EC for?Or they are immune to any blame?

Kerala recorded more than 22k cases yesterday.Wonder where is conscience of the SC judges who took suo moto cognizance of religious celebrations happening in other parts of country while restricting itself to "Kadi Ninda" when it came to Kerala.This hypocrisy and playing to media only increases the suspicion of people who needs some reason to think along the religious lines.Would there be any direct blame on SC judges for loss of lifes due to their hesitancy in stopping the celebrations in Kerala like the great Madras High court blamed EC for?Or they are immune to any blame?
Immune to blame. (y)

Has covid gone.? Why is this thread not active?Have an errie feeling by looking outside how people have forgotten the second wave covid. This just looks similar.. Freaking no onebody is bothered to wear mask, not even on their chin.. Think we need to braceup..we really need to be careful. :rolleyes:

Has covid gone.? Why is this thread not active?Have an errie feeling by looking outside how people have forgotten the second wave covid. This just looks similar.. Freaking no onebody is bothered to wear mask, not even on their chin.. Think we need to braceup..we really need to be careful. :rolleyes:
Here people are taking seriously though. Because of the night curfew. Maybe where you live adminstration has lifted most of the restrictions.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock