Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

This Covid will probably never go away. It is going to stay with us like Flu or other general virus. See those European countries and US. Uk is reporting 40 k case/day now. Exactly 1 month ago, it was 9k. A increase of near 450% in a month. Netherlands reported increase of 500%. US is reporting 300% increase per month. Indonesia/Myanmar is in deep mess even bigger than 2nd wave in India..Lockdown is all useless. Only way now is mask and social distance. We need to learn to live with it now. Sadly no other alternative. My mom went to test for covid today. Result will come after 3 days. Praying for negative result. Fortunately she has already been vaccinated and it is already 14 days since 2nd dose. More than 25 days since 2nd dose. 🤞

This Covid will probably never go away. It is going to stay with us like Flu or other general virus. See those European countries and US. Uk is reporting 40 k case/day now. Exactly 1 month ago, it was 9k. A increase of near 450% in a month. Netherlands reported increase of 500%. US is reporting 300% increase per month. Indonesia/Myanmar is in deep mess even bigger than 2nd wave in India..Lockdown is all useless. Only way now is mask and social distance. We need to learn to live with it now. Sadly no other alternative. My mom went to test for covid today. Result will come after 3 days. Praying for negative result. Fortunately she has already been vaccinated and it is already 14 days since 2nd dose. More than 25 days since 2nd dose. 🤞
Covid will never go but it won't be as deadly as it is today. It will be just like normal flu in a few years.

Take care and stay safe bhai🙏

I have a worker who had his 2nd dose almost 2 weeks back and had recently tested positive for Covid.His fever though lasted for just 2 days and he is absolutely fine.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock