Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

Remember UK is having 8000 cases per day with restrictions on. It's not only people. It's government who has to aggressively produce and vaccinated people. Cases are declining in US because of large scale vaccination.
UK i don't know whether officially or not officially hasn't made wearing mask a compulsion.I see in almost all the matches people wearing masks on their chins or not wearing at all.From what i have read almost all European countries are facing a backlash from public on their orders of wearing masks outside homes.Spain from tomorrow is making outdoors mask free.

UK i don't know whether officially or not officially hasn't made wearing mask a compulsion.I see in almost all the matches people wearing masks on their chins or not wearing at all.From what i have read almost all European countries are facing a backlash from public on their orders of wearing masks outside homes.Spain from tomorrow is making outdoors mask free.
I have heavy OCD. I sanitize everything even when pandemic isn't around. I clean my room and most of the house with soap water every night. Literally, wasting like an hour on it. I double mask. I wear mask throughout the year. Mostly during dust season. I stay away from most people. Yet, I got COVID. Mask or no mask. It makes not much difference you can still get inflected with mask on. You can't escape until you get vaccinated when COVID is spreading through air.

Allowing non vaccinated crowds inside stadiums is walking oneself into a new wave. Forget expecting them to mask up.

Mind everyone that this is just my opinion based on my experience. Take it with grain of salt as I am not a doctor or a scientist. I am not discouraging anyone from wearing mask.

I have heavy OCD. I sanitize everything even when pandemic isn't around. I clean my room and most of the house with soap water every night. Literally, wasting like an hour on it. I double mask. I wear mask throughout the year. Mostly during dust season. I stay away from most people. Yet, I got COVID. Mask or no mask. It makes not much difference you can still get inflected with mask on. You can't escape until you get vaccinated when COVID is spreading through air.

Allowing non vaccinated crowds inside stadiums is walking oneself into a new wave. Forget expecting them to mask up.

Mind everyone that this is just my opinion based on my experience. Take it with grain of salt as I am not a doctor or a scientist. I am not discouraging anyone from wearing mask.
I never wore a mask before the pandemic unless i was in an area where hazardous chemicals where in use.But still from the onset of Pandemic i have been wearing N95 mask first singularly and then in 2nd wave wearing in conjunction with surgical mask.I don't know whether it saved me or not but there was a time when in my office more than 50% of the people were positive.I used to die hundred times just from the thought of going to office.But somehow till now i have escaped the wrath of Corona.And yes i know many who never used to wear mask and escaped corona.

Coronavirus found in our rivers and lakes.
Should we be worried?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock