Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

ESP0_p5UcAE5w3t

Surgical or medical masks can't protect you from the coronavirus. They are, "designed to keep droplets in -- not to keep them out -- and are intended to keep the wearer from getting others sick".
Coronavirus in India: Do you need to wear a mask?

And this line is so funny- "Gargling with warm water and salt kills tonsils and prevents them from leaking into lungs"

Why would anyone on earth like to kill their tonsils 😂 Tonsil is not a virus, It's is important part of our body which traps bacteria in air we breathe and protect our internal organs. Luke warm water reduces inflammation of tonsils which is mainly caused by tonsillitis.

Last edited:
Surgical or medical masks can't protect you from the coronavirus. They are, "designed to keep droplets in -- not to keep them out -- and are intended to keep the wearer from getting others sick".
Coronavirus in India: Do you need to wear a mask?

And this line is so funny- "Gargling with warm water and salt kills tonsils and prevents them from leaking into lungs"

Why would anyone on earth like to kill their tonsils 😂 Tonsil is not a virus, It's is important part of our body which traps bacteria in air we breathe and protect our internal organs. Luke warm warm reduces inflammation of tonsils which is mainly caused by tonsillitis.

Source

Flights to northeast Asia are all but dead at this point. Meanwhile (a couple of days old but still), two flights (Air India from Vienna to Delhi and IndiGo from Dubai to Bengaluru) each had a passenger that tested positive. Cabin crews of both the flights have been quarantined and also kept under home observation.

Singapore (where I am now) is still not a red zone for now, and my flight to Singapore a couple of days ago was full.

Coronavirus: After Air India, IndiGo quarantines crew of flight that carried infected flier

Last edited:
This is why India never been attacked by any disease as a source.
This is what we need Hindu ideologies have always been scientific and better than Western. People must save Indus civilization (Hindu) beliefs . Like Santana dharma people say namaste and our Muslim Hindus say salam ji so they are always great. It's our duty of Hindus to conserve our way of greeting.
Note: I am referring Hindus not as a religion but group of ideas that came from Indus valley civilization. Don't get confused and not reply me. India will always be secular.
Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock