Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

What has China to gain from this virus? USA had lot to gain , may be detail the Chinese growth and slow down the competition.

USA has history of playing dirty, so do the Chinese. But, in this case , I have suspicions in both USA, particularly Trump (He is a dirty player) and Chinese.
Welcome to the world of Chinese propaganda my friend. This is how they are putting blame on America.
Discussion - General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels
PS in now deleted tweeted WHO (Chinese silenced World Health Organization) announced Coronavirus as not contagious last February.

According to India Today. One patient from Manipur has tested positive for COVID-19. The patient had visited UK recently.

Govt of India Ministry of information and broadcasting writes a letter to Chief Secretaries of all states / UTs to ensure operational continuity of Print & Electronic Media in view of COVID19 outbreak

wt0X0GE.jpg

pg5n4hF.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock