Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

Section 144 will be imposed; assembly of more than 5 persons should be avoided; tourists vehicles will not be allowed to enter Goa; essential services will not be disrupted

Covid-19 test from private labs might cost Rs. 5000.

Source
India plans to scale up testing for Covid-19 with the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) set to give 51 private hospitals and laboratories the go-ahead to start testing for the viral disease.

The testing protocol will still remain the same, despite many experts asking for wider testing which will give a better indication if the disease in the country has entered the dangerous “community transmission” stage.

Coronavirus outbreak: Private lab tests may start next week with Rs 5,000 price cap

I don't want to be skeptic but have a bad feeling may be even MP might have few cases , due to political situation they might have not reported . i hope that is not the case .

According to few reports in newspapers , India might have entered early 3rd stage that's why govt. has started imposing partial shut down or restriction on mass gathering across states.

I don't want to be skeptic but have a bad feeling may be even MP might have few cases , due to political situation they might have not reported . i hope that is not the case .

According to few reports in newspapers , India might have entered early 3rd stage that's why govt. has started imposing partial shut down or restriction on mass gathering across states.
That's why even I am shocked !! But MP is not that much dense in population and not many people from other countries visits here.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock