Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

I hate the continuous politics coverage given in media these days , they are giving less focus on awareness campaign on Coronavirus how to stop spread , any detail on vaccine although they do in between shortwhile they should increase so that it doesnt affect all even indirectly as they did during H1N1 ( swine flu) time awareness campaign using ads etc

Found this news article today , they will keep quarantine people coming from wuhan in BSF camps in Yehlanka , Siliguri & 1 more place as mentioned below article pic. i hope they make them stay in separate room, its kinda sad they are made to accomodate in resendential quarters as it may affect other..

utfIaPa.jpg

Source- Times of India , Today's newspaper

I hate the continuous politics coverage given in media these days , they are giving less focus on awareness campaign on Coronavirus how to stop spread , any detail on vaccine although they do in between shortwhile they should increase so that it doesnt affect all even indirectly as they did during H1N1 ( swine flu) time awareness campaign using ads etc

Found this news article today , they will keep quarantine people coming from wuhan in BSF camps in Yehlanka , Siliguri & 1 more place as mentioned below article pic. i hope they make them stay in separate room, its kinda sad they are made to accomodate in resendential quarters as it may affect other..

utfIaPa.jpg

Source- Times of India , Today's newspaper
Why is everyone sending them to Yelahanka! So stupid!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock