Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

It's been ages since I have traveled.. Finally decided last week to book tickets. And now hearing this shi&@y variant coming. Now in a dilemma what to do. :skd:
Bro don't go anywhere right now. I am sure this Varient will increase in the upcoming days so stay safe first. Once situation is under control , you can go for a trip . Maybe after 6 months next summer , things will become much better

Karnataka: Cluster Outbreak Feared as 182 Test COVID Positive After Freshers' Party at Medical College

Bengaluru:
After attending a freshers' party organised inside the campus of SDM College of Medical Sciences in Dharwad, nearly 182 people, including medical students and staff have tested positive for coronavirus. If reports are to be believed, most of the infected people were fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and were showing no symptoms of Covid-19. Reports claimed that nearly 200 students had attended the party which was organized a few days ago. "The students were fully vaccinated... We will be sending a few samples for genome sequencing to check if there's a new variant," NDTV quoted health commissioner D Randeep as saying.

Bro don't go anywhere right now. I am sure this Varient will increase in the upcoming days so stay safe first. Once situation is under control , you can go for a trip . Maybe after 6 months next summer , things will become much better
Not a leisure trip bro. I have an important personal trip to Delhi and then to Mumbai,which I have been postponing for last 9 months .Will have to go but will have to be extra careful.

Not a leisure trip bro. I have an important personal trip to Delhi and then to Mumbai,which I have been postponing for last 9 months .Will have to go but will have to be extra careful.
K then wear masks and avoid direct exposure especially in Delhi because people here have started becoming careless by not putting their masks and also by creating a rush among markets like a fish market .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock