Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

Don't know about duffer politicians. But I will partially blame bollywood for the new wave. What kind of morons goes on a vacation without getting vaccinated in the middle of a pandemic? Imagine coming back from vacation and going to shoot and unknowingly spreading the virus. Some small time assistant living in the slums can infect lots of people.
I am going to office everyday and i am not in age group eligible for Vaccination.Bottom line is everyone has to go for earning livelihood and as long as someone is not blatantly ignoring every guideline we cannot blame them.

I am going to office everyday and i am not in age group eligible for Vaccination.Bottom line is everyone has to go for earning livelihood and as long as someone is not blatantly ignoring every guideline we cannot blame them.
Okay, there is a difference in going to office and going to vacation. I am delaying my surgery since last year. I am in so much pain. I had to start taking homophatic medicines. I don't even believe in homoeopathy because of COVID outbreak. So comparison with vacation is not fair.

Both are equally careless and wrong. Delhi High Court's judgement is also equally wrong. We can pray from our homes. No need to get sick from pilgrimage. It even requires to get vaccinated to even visit Mecca.

Mind you people visiting Tablighi Jamaat were asked to come out and test. Instead many preferred to hide. Also these people spat and misbehaved with health workers.

Source

Okay, there is a difference in going to office and going to vacation. I am delaying my surgery since last year. I am in so much pain. I had to start taking homophatic medicines. I don't even believe in homoeopathy because of COVID outbreak. So comparison with vacation is not fair.
Not all who affected were on vacations and just because their vacation photos get a million likes doesn't mean that the common public hasn't gone on vacations in this time.I have a Colleague who travels to Maharashtra every weekend.Moreover,generally these people live in a much more secure and healthy environment than us.

Both are equally careless and wrong. Delhi High Court's judgement is also equally wrong. We can pray from our homes. No need to get sick from pilgrimage. It even requires to get vaccinated to even visit Mecca.

Mind you people visiting Tablighi Jamaat were asked to come out and test. Instead many preferred to hide. Also these people spat and misbehaved with health workers.

Source

Since the government had given Go ahead to Kumbh,any restriction during Ramzan,Baisakhi would have made a less secular country.It was a nonsensical decision to allow Kumbh to go ahead and even more non sensical decision by the court.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock