Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

TakeTested Positive on yesterday 😪 COVID-19
You Got This Mental Health GIF by YouTube
Bubble Tea Mask GIF by OHAYOTEA
Feel Better Get Well Soon GIF by Greetings Island

Am going out on 8th oct for an urgent work which is very important... It's after more than 6 months am stepping out of the house in broad daylight am mentally preparing myself with all safety precautions
Fingers crossed.

:rolleyes:

The world’s first iodine-based sanitisers, which are said to be more effective and long-lasting than alcohol-based hand cleansers, will be launched in India over the next two weeks.

Moreover, India would be the manufacturing hub for supplying the iodine sanitiser, which will be named as I2Cure, to other parts of the world, said Anil Kejriwal, Global President of the Singapore-based biotechnology firm I2Pure, which holds the patents for this molecular iodine-based product.

In a world first, iodine sanitisers to hit Indian market soon

The world’s first iodine-based sanitisers, which are said to be more effective and long-lasting than alcohol-based hand cleansers, will be launched in India over the next two weeks.

Moreover, India would be the manufacturing hub for supplying the iodine sanitiser, which will be named as I2Cure, to other parts of the world, said Anil Kejriwal, Global President of the Singapore-based biotechnology firm I2Pure, which holds the patents for this molecular iodine-based product.

In a world first, iodine sanitisers to hit Indian market soon

Very useful information brother, I have one doubt,in artical it is said it can protect 12hrs,what if we wash our hands in between like after eating,while cooking(Sanitizing @ home ).

Do we need to sanitize again?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock