Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

What can probably government do? Travel was banned. Country was under locked down. Yet, the disease spread like wildfire.

If citizen's are irresponsible. Government can't do anything.
'governance' in all aspects is the job of the government, including anticipated behavior of citizens (=humans) - they have different administrative departments just for that.

In my opinion administrations that did not had to face virus spreads in the past were clueless on how to handle a virus this infectious. Countries (government, administrations and people) that had to face virus breakouts in the past had already learnt the lesson and was able to handle it really well (& to some extent Kerala here)

We see high numbers because our defense is not strong enough to fight this enemy. If south east countries really have the infection under control, we should learn from them and adapt/adopt for the situation here.

What can probably government do? Travel was banned. Country was under locked down. Yet, the disease spread like wildfire.

If citizen's are irresponsible. Government can't do anything.

so we are more irresponsible than pakistanis in civics sens

lets do not go in number of testing

but number of death cannot be hidden either buy covid or non-covid

No matters what some people will definitely blame ourself or sometimes god. But they don't accept the fact if government did any mistake.

Yes, entire Indian subcontinent is uncivilized. I am talking practical here. Not based on some data. When you go out of the house. How many people you see are wearing mask?

Forget about death. How many can you name who happily went to get tested or stay at a COVID-19 centre voluntarily?
No matters what some people will definitely blame ourself or sometimes god. But they don't accept the fact if government did any mistake.
Suggest some tips. Government is open to suggestion. What should government do?
I got it 🤣 .. wonderful sentence "Act of God" 😛
When you something useless post like that in COVID-19 thread. Instead of entertaining to such post. Drag it to political debates and discussion thread.

What wrong GOV did.if you say medical infra.they gov can get hardware part of infra but from where they would bring trained doctors/nurses

there are private health infra is available but instead of taking them into confidence gov orders them like they are there servant and pressurize them to reduce bills etc etc .then there is political interference buy 2 bits local goons

Yes, entire Indian subcontinent is uncivilized. I am talking practical here. Not based on some data. When you go out of the house. How many people you see are wearing mask?

Forget about death. How many can you name who happily went to get tested or stay at a COVID-19 centre voluntarily?

Well i agree with you on wearing mask.people should at least wear mask properly if they are outside.

i think self testing is still discourage by gov

The UP government on Sunday revised Covid-19 test rates for the private pathology labs. The rate for TrueNat and CBNAAT test will be Rs 2,000 instead of Rs 1,600 announced by the government on September 10. However, the rate for RT-PCR will remain Rs 1,600 as revised three days ago.

The revised order was issued after most of the private labs stopped Covid-19 testing claiming that they cannot conduct tests at the reduced rate because raw material required for the procedures is very costly.

UP again revises Covid test rates for private labs | Lucknow News - Times of India

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock