Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

• Thread starter Thread starter Rajat Basak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,879
  • Views Views: Views 408,413
in West Bengal
red Zone are further classified into 3 Zone, A, B, C
in B, C zone all shop will be open from 21st May(including Hotel, Parlor, Salon )
shopping mall and Restaurant will not open.
sports can get permission if stadium is spectator Less
hawkers Market will open from 27th based on odd even

A Bangladeshi medical team led by a senior doctor has claimed that their research on the combination of two widely used drugs has yielded “astounding” results in curing the patients with acute symptoms of the coronavirus that has created havoc worldwide and claimed the lives of over 312,000 people globally.

The claim by the Bangladeshi medical team, which includes prominent physicians from the country, comes amidst the desperate global attempts for a remedy to the deadly coronavirus.

Found effective drug combination to cure COVID-19 patients: Bangladeshi doctors

No, India hasn't surpassed China in COVID-19 cases. It's a fake news.
Source
Sooner or later india may surpass that figures too..
If we dont control corona spread in coming days....we are already near 1 lakh even with lock down..now after everything is open ..i dont know how will India stop spread of corona..corona
figures now getting bigger day by day.. now we r near to overtake iran in coming few days with 5000 cases coming everyday will enter in list of top 10 corona countries..

Sooner or later india may surpass that figures too..
If we dont control corona spread in coming days....we are already near 1 lakh even with lock down..now after everything is open ..i dont know how will India stop spread of corona..corona
figures now getting bigger day by day.. now we r near to overtake iran in coming few days with 5000 cases coming everyday will enter in list of top 10 corona countries..
I will leave that for experts to worry.

Back
Top Bottom