Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

• Thread starter Thread starter Rajat Basak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,879
  • Views Views: Views 408,413
@GJ mit bro I accept all ur view .. but tell me one thing do you want to extend the lockdown after 17th ??
yes, but with stricter lockdown.
Establishment should be open odd-even datewise.
Train services must be stopped for a further few days.
roaming of people should also be restricted.

yes, but with stricter lockdown.
Establishment should be open odd-even datewise.
Train services must be stopped for a further few days.
roaming of people should also be restricted.
But how long ?? that's my question

Give state governments enough time to get resources and do mass testing until then no interstate travel. Central Government take responsibility to arrange food supplies and shelters for unpaid migrants. Let states decide when they want to open interstate travel and authoritize states to modify/relax lockdowns.

We have to understand :

1.Positive case percentage now 3.5%(means Almost 4 person is tested positive out of 100)
Theory saying , if the percentage is less than 2% then we can say we are doing good.

2. How many testing are done for 1 positive case.
Now we are getting 1 positive case out of 26 person Tested.
Theory saying For corona free Country the number should be more than 50.
NewZealand getting 1 positive case out of 116 person tested . Italy getting 1 positive case out of 16 person tested . UK getting 1 positive case out of 11 person.
Our target should be South Korea where 1 case getting out of 58 person tested.

I will take with a pinch of salt, Karnataka /AP/Telangana WB.. Having done very little minimal testing... People should think twice getting out of the house for normal life.. Have a feeling in coming days/weeks these states will implode.:cry:

I will take with a pinch of salt, Karnataka /AP/Telangana WB.. Having done very little minimal testing... People should think twice getting out of the house for normal life.. Have a feeling in coming days/weeks these states will implode.:cry:
AP has the highest testing numbers... that's why spike in recent days. Telangana is very low though.

@GJ mit bro I accept all ur view .. but tell me one thing do you want to extend the lockdown after 17th ??

Bro Neither i want lock down for life long nor i want to live with fear n corona by putting mask on my face for life long
thats why
Strict lockdown n strict Measures were needed for atlist 60-70 days to prevent or control its spread further ..in india only first 21 days were strict lock down . Which was need to be implemented at list for 60-70 days...which we didn't..
..so now i dont want to comment on Lock down extension as
After 14th April Lockdown in India is just for namesake only on paper.. There was No any strict lockdown after 14th April.

In my city Ahmedabad ... Even vegetables vendors in Big numbers are infected with corona...Now what should i do ..
Situation in Ahmedabad is out of control.. corona cases are in each n every area of Ahmadabad...
Govt has just failed to implement strict lockdown n
Also failed badly in dealing with corona...

Thats why now government of india telling us to learn to live with corona ..
But yes for Ahmedabad i still want not lockdown but proper curfew til June 15 ..for other parts of india
Wont say anything.

But how long ?? that's my question
For another month so that migrant issue can be resolved I.e all the phases of quarantine and testing will be completed.

But Govt first did lockdown with no interstate movement.
Then relax lockdown with interstate movement.
It it would have been allowed from day 1, then most of the testing and checking have been finished.

Back
Top Bottom