Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

• Thread starter Thread starter Rajat Basak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,879
  • Views Views: Views 408,412
Now What I'm seeing in latest step by government trying to decrease the test because before may 3rd all are thinking corona can be remove from our country but after May 3rd lockdown 3.0 everybody came to know we can't remove corona from our country atleast next 2 years for sure .. what Delhi CM said 100% fact "we have to live with this virus" like other virus we just passing in day to day life

So that's why these things are happening from June 2020 or End of May 2020 we have to start our daily routine instead sitting & passing our precious time in home .. Like typhoid , chlorea other virus disease if u get infected & having symptoms goto hospital & take treatment .. infected 60-70% people continue their daily routine with good health .. another 20% people in hospital .. remaining 10% in critical care will pray for these 30% people will get cure soon that's what we can do now

Do hand wash & Mask will be our life saver foe next couple of years once medicine get introduced .. if my above thought is correct we don't have lockdown in orange , green zone & partial lockdown after 17th May in red zone once the infected people get cure
That wont be ideal way to deal with corona..we will be playing with life of innocent ppl..
if tomorrow it spreads to entire country or across all the population ...then how will you handle the situation... Do we have that much medical facility or health Equipments to control or to handle it
Right now Death rate is more than 3% ..tomorrow if Corona spreads to even 10 crore ppl in india then just Imagine what will be the Death numbers...
30 lakh ppl in india wil die bcz of corona...even with 1% ..10 lakh ppl wil lose their lives...
Do we want this to happen in india ?
Is human life that much cheap in india ??
If we become this much care less n let ppl continue to live with Corona..than no doubt in coming few months..india will see deadliest blast of corona cases in across the country.

That wont be ideal way to deal with corona..we will be playing with life of innocent ppl..
if tomorrow it spreads to entire country or across all the population ...then how will you handle the situation... Do we have that much medical facility or health Equipments to control or to handle it
Right now Death rate is more than 3% ..tomorrow if Corona spreads to even 10 crore ppl in india then just Imagine what will be the Death numbers...
30 lakh ppl in india wil die bcz of corona...even with 1% ..10 lakh ppl wil lose their lives...
Do we want this to happen in india ?
Is human life that much cheap in india ??
If we become this much care less n let ppl continue to live with Corona..than no doubt in coming few months..india will see deadliest blast of corona cases in across the country.
Cool buddy .. then pls find the vaccine on or before may 17th is it possible ?? No way so what u think to extend the lockdown next 2 years ?? There is a chance of get escape from covid-19 with precautions but is there any way to keep starvation out from our country ?? Do u think on human life based on corona but what about the hungry stomach of people ?? Do you feed them by putting in lockdown on home ?? Without running factory how we get food ?? Without transportation how we get vegetable ?? Without work how we get money ?? Is there any way to earn money in lockdown ??

Canada & America giving money to their people on lockdown what our government doing some hundreds in Jan dhan account it's enough for people ?? We got a wonderful government not ready to bare daily wages tickets in trains then how you recommending to extend lockdown ?? You want people to die without food or medical treatment only by thinking on corona daily ?? HOW LONG

The same way u thought I too thought we will get covid-19 free country till April but it doesn't happens now Enough is enough we need to breakup from lockdown no other way if you don't want come out then sit in home bro as long as you want no issues but now people facing high time to get money else we will be the Asian Uganda nothing to tell more

Last edited:
But I don't think it is wise decision to let the spread of Covid-19 until we know actually how harmful it is for everyone as still, we don't know much about this due to lack of research. It is still unconfirmed that healthy people are immune to this. Already we have many cases where even healthy people are dying due to this as Covid-19 has multiple strains.

In the last 100 year before pandemic also India was from one of the worst affected countries.
So how long bhai we need to sit home ideally next 2 years ?? You won't get 0 number in India without vaccine for sure like chlorea , typhoid etc... Disease cause by virus after get the vaccine only it get vanished

So how long bhai we need to sit home ideally next 2 years ?? You won't get 0 number in India without vaccine for sure like chlorea , typhoid etc... Disease cause by virus after get the vaccine only it get vanished
I think other diseases you mentioned are not as contagious as COVID-19.
I am not in support of full lockdown but we should avoid travelling, eating outside or gathering in mass until a proper vaccine gets developed.
The biggest problem of India is people here don't have that self-discipline. Even after so many cases, people are not following guidelines like wearing masks properly, maintaining social distancing etc.

I think other diseases you mentioned are not as contagious as COVID-19.
I am not in support of full lockdown but we should avoid travelling, eating outside or gathering in mass until a proper vaccine gets developed.
The biggest problem of India is people here don't have that self-discipline. Even after so many cases, people are not following guidelines like wearing masks properly, maintaining social distancing etc.
Yeah that's what I said if people don't have properly following guidelines then what is the point of impose lockdown for that better we should do our daily routine atleast we get financial assistance get some food

Yeah that's what I said if people don't have properly following guidelines then what is the point of impose lockdown for that better we should do our daily routine atleast we get financial assistance get some food

We cannot risk the life of anyone due to the foolishness of a few people. Anyway, we cannot predict of future from now.

Still, more than 7 months left for 2020. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

lSoKDy9.jpg

Where is Mr.Pranoy Vijayan CMO Kerala ?? Oh no I forgot the tag #ModiApprovedRating 😂🤬

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom