Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

• Thread starter Thread starter Rajat Basak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,879
  • Views Views: Views 408,410
Seems Madaya Pradesh in very critical situation in Our country anyone else without proper government & officials 😔

Source

Source

Source

Apart from this no official information abt Madhya Pradesh even in Mr.Shivrajsingh Chauhan official Twitter page 😔

@Rushil bhai is that true ?? What is the status of MP now
Yeah, bro condition is going very bad here day by day. I am surrounded by COVID patients.
I am currently in my home town which is 50 KM away from Indore and even in my home town we have 20 COVID patients till today and it's still increasing and the condition is same in other towns near to the Indore.

Yeah, bro condition is going very bad here day by day. I am surrounded by COVID patients.
I am currently in my home town which is 50 KM away from Indore and even in my home town we have 20 COVID patients till today and it's still increasing and the condition is same in other towns near to the Indore.
Very sad to hear bhai .. people are suffering in cheap politics nothing more to say .. hope by God grace soon situation will get better with Good Governance in MP state 🙂

Govt has declared total lockdown in my hometown too due to exponentially rise in COVID cases. Currently, it's 24 and three days ago it was 3.

Back
Top Bottom