Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

• Thread starter Thread starter Rajat Basak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3,879
  • Views Views: Views 407,835
Tiger tested positive for Coronavirus. :ouch:

Tigers at the Bronx Zoo are now ill with the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus, which is causing the COVID-19 pandemic in people.

A four-year-old Malayan tiger, Nadia, was the first to test positive for the virus there. She is believed to have caught the infection from a caretaker, who was asymptomatic. That person also infected Nadia’s sister, Azul, two Amur tigers and three African lions in the Tiger Mountain area, according to the Wildlife Conservation Society, which manages the zoo. Other tigers in the Wild Asia exhibit area appear healthy and unaffected

Nadia, A Tiger At The Bronx Zoo, Is Ill With COVID-19

🙏🙏🙏 Lord please spare animals. They already suffer a lot because of petty humans.

I have a question about Masks. Does homemade masks or ordinary masks made by NGOs really work? I have seen many people like Kerala CM tweeting about how people are making masks for other people and so on. Even saw many video of how masks are made in a unsanitary "Garage". I think there is chance of catching other disease after using those masks because of not neutralizing the bacteria on them by UV ray. Even at first WHO recommended only N95 masks.

I have a question about Masks. Does homemade masks or ordinary masks made by NGOs really work? I have seen many people like Kerala CM tweeting about how people are making masks for other people and so on. Even saw many video of how masks are made in a unsanitary "Garage". I think there is chance of catching other disease after using those masks because of not neutralizing the bacteria on them by UV ray. Even at first WHO recommended only N95 masks.
Ask WHO to send supplies. Other than giving advise. What else they do? Because of their corruption. Even zoo animals aren't spared from "China Virus".

Coming to point. Homemade mask work. So does cloth covering mouth which health ministry suggested due to shortage of supplies. At home all you need is do is cover with any mask or cloth to prevent your saliva or snot to come on other people and surfaces.

Ask WHO to send supplies. Other than giving advise. What else they do? Because of their corruption. Even zoo animals aren't spared from "China Virus".

Coming to point. Homemade mask work. So does cloth covering mouth which health ministry suggested due to shortage of supplies. At home all you need is do is cover with any mask or cloth to prevent your saliva or snot to come on other people and surfaces.
What about that Bacteria part? Not neutralized bacteria may cause more disease. And also there is a special clothing for ordinary masks. Does normal cloth can prevent the virus from coming in or going out?

What about that Bacteria part? Not neutralized bacteria may cause more disease. And also there is a special clothing for ordinary masks. Does normal cloth can prevent the virus from coming in or going out?
Coronavirus transmits by bodily fluids. About bacteria part. Sanitize you get rid of most of them. And I have read these clothed type mask are nowadays preferred as these can by recycled.

Can anyone share the website with COVID-19 tracker for India by state?

Back
Top Bottom