Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

ministry of railways proved pti claim /provided info was wrong
:lol: :lol: :blush2:

QjVf8r5.png

1E75k7i.png

Last edited:
Was this meme created by hand sanitizer companies? Like how sanitizers gets rid of 99.99% germs. Making us worry about the 1% germs.

Edit : I mean the .1 germs.

Last edited:
Its false. Dont we switch off lights at night ??? everyone puts off the light when they sleep. Similarly many times electricity dept cuts powers that time also lights of many people go off at once.
BTW power ministry has called this news as fake. So it's pointless talking on a fake news spread as a propoganda.
What about earth day bro ? Isn't that same time ???
There's a ton of difference between earth day and today. Right now, the Grid is completely under loaded with no railways, no industries. It's just running at 40 percent capacity. It's imperative for everyone in this country to turn off ONLY lights, if they desire to do so. Anything more will cause a grid collapse. It's extremely dangerous to run power plants at low loads, especially nuclear plants. Last time one of the grid collapsed (There were two at that time), I think it took 4 days to bring it back up, if I remember correctly. This is why the electricity boards all over the country are on high alert. They have to be on their toes to manage this crisis. We all have to pray for them to be safe and sound. Also, pray that this won't cause another crisis at the time this country is facing it's biggest threat.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock