Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

I heard that the lockdown is going to increase from 21 days to 3 months rumors or true news

I heard that the lockdown is going to increase from 21 days to 3 months rumors or true news
I heard the lockdown is going to be relaxed partially post April 4th. Trusted source not from WhatsApp University. Relaxation will depend on your state's situation.

What on earth is happening again in Delhi?? In Nizamuddin area... Why can't people understand the seriousness of the situation???
Was shocked to hear that in news. Donno what is going to happen, if that escalates to next level :(

Lab Agarwal : We are in local Transmission only. There is no community transmission.

Personally I can see this is true.
Country like in India where Population is so high, It took 12 days to reach 1000 from 100.where as in other developed country , In that time period ,approx 3000-4000 people infected . So we can say Rate of transmission is low. Daily 150-180 Affected daily. It will down to 100 very soon .

Not making excuses. Just asking. Were most Indians aware about the term social distancing on March 18th? Did most Indians knew how Coronavirus was transmitting from one person to another?

Shame utter shame to host a party when 144 was imposed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock