Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

Don't need these supplies. Government should send them back. These supplies are making the situation more difficult to contain.
After all this will be over, nation should come should punish both China and WHO for this mess. A new world order should be made from scratch. And my personal request to you all stop buying products from China or their companies. 🙏

Don't need these supplies. Government should send them back. These supplies are making the situation more difficult to contain.
After all this will be over, nation should come should punish both China and WHO for this mess. A new world order should be made from scratch. And my personal request to you all stop buying products from China or their companies. 🙏
Why are we not gonna take these supplies? These supplies were basically bought from profit off our country.

We are gonna keep the supplies. We are still gonna make China pay in trillions to compensate damage in our economy. Other than pulling out of United Nations. We can't do nothing about WHO.

Don't expect media to do anything about this. They rely on money from OPPO, Vivo, Xiaomi etc. as these are profitable company in our already bad economy.

Lakhs? I think number is in 100s. They assemble in India to "keep the cost down."
LOL Even if they are not assembling still their volume is very large which need a large number of people. I am considering everything from transport to a high-level official. As they are connected to each other. If these company does not exist we don't have any local competitors.

Why are we not gonna take these supplies? These supplies were basically bought from profit off our country.

We are gonna keep the supplies. We are still gonna make China pay in trillions to compensate damage in our economy. Other than pulling out of United Nations. We can't do nothing about WHO.

Don't expect media to do anything about this. They rely on money from OPPO, Vivo, Xiaomi etc. as these are profitable company in our already bad economy.
Because those supplies are not working. They are faulty. Multiple nations reported about it including Spain, Czech, Italy, Netherlands, Hungary etc. Faulty supplies will increase the chance of spreading of virus.
We need seriously to make our own mobile company. Indian entrepreneur need to come forward and do it. We have a huge market. They can strive even if they do business only in India. So even if we will kick oppo, vivo out, our own industry will fill the gap.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock