Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

Source

Fortunately 2 of them were caught at Guwahati station. Government should announce shoot at sight for those eloping from chinese coronavirus quarantine. Rather than wait 2 days for public curfew. It's humankind which is at stake now.
Shoot at sight really ?.. government need to educate people because already many fake news that many countries killing corona infected people..they need to aware people that they can recover from coronavirus if they support doctors and government.... you are demanding to kill innocent people ( i ll call them innocent as they dont hav proper knowledge they believe that doctors ll kill them to stop virus if they found corona positive)..change your mentality bro we need to create awareness not panic by doing this

Shoot at sight really ?.. government need to educate people because already many fake news that many countries killing corona infected people..they need to aware people that they can recover from coronavirus if they support doctors and government.... you are demanding to kill innocent people ( i ll call them innocent as they dont hav proper knowledge they believe that doctors ll kill them to stop virus if they found corona positive)..change your mentality bro we need to create awareness not panic by doing this
Whatever fits the goodwill of the majorities should be done. Moving to crowded areas with contagious virus should be a crime.

FuV0hmx.jpg

I hope we can control this COVID spread, as many IT companies in Tamil Nadu have started to provide WFH option to employees by delivering office desktops to employee homes as there is huge shortage of laptops.

Kanika Kapoor is the first Bollywood celebrity to have tested positive with the COVID-19. The singer revealed the same on her social media account. It is being reported that the 'Baby Doll' singer attended a bash in Lucknow after returning to Mumbai from London. Her father stated that she attended three parties, however, Kanika said she just attended a small get together and was wearing gloves all the time.

According to the latest reports, U.P police is all set to take action against Kanika. Reportedly, cops will be filing an FIR against the singer under Section 269 of the Indian Penal Code (IPC).

U.P Police to file FIR against Kanika Kapoor who has been tested positive for COVID-19 - Times of India

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock