Discussion Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

EdGRVzLXgAEug1v
Source

In Spain the mink farm – in Puebla de Valverde, about 100km (60 miles) north-west of the coastal resort of Valencia – has been carefully monitored since 22 May after seven workers tested positive for Covid-19, Olona said.

Officials have since carried out a string of PCR tests which on 13 July showed that 87% of the mink were infected, prompting the decision to carry out a cull “to avoid the risk of human transmission”, Olona said.

Spain to cull nearly 100,000 mink in coronavirus outbreak | Spain | The Guardian

Source

Because on other countries. Government's aren't required to force lockdowns. And people has common sense enough to wear mask and use sanitizers. I don't know if governments failed us. But citizens are failing us.
Bro whatever government did that is not correct but here people are too foolish to follow the rules.
Here even after beating people on their a*ss, they are not listening. Whenever I step out of my house I see more than 70% people do not wear a mask and follow social distancing and 95% local shop owners doesn't care about COVID guidelines they did not even care of checking the temp.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock