Seeking Help Chrome Tab Switching suddenly changed

Try enabling and then disabling again.

Can't just enable it, relaunch chrome, disable, relaunch again. Check if it helps.
I have cleared app data, uninstalled it, reinstalled different previous version, still same thing.

@Abhinav842 bro read this article: Chrome for Android might get a bottom tab switcher

It states This is still in the very early stages of development, as it doesn't even have a flag toggle yet.

So you can do nothing once it applies on your phone. Same with other Google apps. New Youtube features rolled out from server side and even if you keep old version of app, new changes will happen.

In Android accessibility settings which settings I need to change?

1LwiM8N.png

It's a trial and error method. U first disable those 2 long short and lawnchair then restart

@Abhinav842 Forget to tell, under chrome setting> accessibility uncheck this "Simplified view for open tabs" if this option is showing
Yes, That worked :surprised::cheers::cheers: It's normal now. Thank you everyone

Last edited:
I just enabled, disabled Chrome Duet on chrome://flags till then tabs didn't changed. Then i made it Default and top tabs are back. Before it was Default only and tabs were at bottom. No idea how it changed with same setting! Thanks to @mmadhankumar bro suggesting it.

This new UI came after i upgrade to Android Pie since my stone age Chrome app was updated into latest version. I am now used to bottom tabs, so this top tab feeling odd.😂

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock