Charged with abduction and rape, youth hangs himself

ABCDEFGH

Reaction score
Charged with abduction and rape, youth hangs himself

A youth charged with rape and abduction of a girl committed suicide due to what he said was "depression". The man, Suresh Chahhar, who hanged himself, left a three-page suicide note in which he claimed that he was framed in a wrong case just because he was in love with the girl.

The 27-year-old who was released on the bail after two and a half months from the district jail felt humiliated and was depressed. The youth hanged himself at his brother-in-law's rented home in Nagla Padi area of Kotwali, when no one was at home.

According to the victim's elder brother, "Suresh left a suicide note, in which he has blamed the girl's family for his death."

"In the letter, he said 'we were both in love then why is the punishment only for me? Only I have suffered humiliation and pain. The girl's family members are responsible for my death'," his brother Ramcharan Chahhar said.

He added, "Suresh's letter also states that he was framed in a wrong case just because he was in love with the girl."

According to family members of the deceased, the youth was arrested in the month of December, when girl's family filed an FIR in New Agra police station, against him for "kidnapping the girl and raping her".

"He had eloped with girl with her consent. They both wanted to get married and settle down, but the girl's family framed him in a wrong case," his relatives claimed.

When contacted, Pahup Singh, station in-charge of Kotwali area, said, "Suresh was an accused in a rape and kidnapping case. He was depressed and
committed suicide. No FIR has been registered in the matter as yet. Though we will probe the matter, as the content of suicide letter blames the girl's family for his death."

Suresh was released on bail from court only last week.

http://m.timesofindia.com/city/agra...-youth-hangs-himself/articleshow/51364177.cms

Sad thing :-/,but before committing suicide he should have thought about his parents,they will be the one's who will be suffering the most :-/
In many cases nowadays girl's are also taking an undue advantage of the legal system :s

kumarvishwas said:
Sad thing :-/,but before committing suicide he should have thought about his parents,they will be the one's who will be suffering the most :-/
In many cases nowadays girl's are also taking an undue advantage of the legal system :s

+1000

kumarvishwas said:

Yeah :s

If both have consensual s#x and Man refuses to marry then the women can file rape charges and get him arrested
But can a man file rape charges if the women refuses to marry? No!

Its High-time that indian laws needs some changes

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock