Change Aadhar address easily via online

Kuttusan

Solutions
Reaction score
First go to New India Assurance and buy a personal accident policy premium costs only ₹100-₹200 depending on your age. While entering the required information for the policy enter the new address you want on Aadhar. They won't ask for any proof. After payment they'll send the policy to your email within hours.

Now go to aadhar website, login using otp and select address change. When asked for proof, select insurance document and then upload the document that you just got. Pay the fee for address change. Now you'll get aadhar with new address within a week.

Not sure if personal accident insurance will be valid document for address change, have you got your UID updated with personal accident insurance?

my friend jst built a new home, and there is no proof available for address change,
electricity bill comes with plot no and survey number and is a long list.

So it will be better, if we have house number and name and just the address, if this works he can take a policy with minimal address and gave this as proof to change address in aadhar.

my friend jst built a new home, and there is no proof available for address change,
electricity bill comes with plot no and survey number and is a long list.

So it will be better, if we have house number and name and just the address, if this works he can take a policy with minimal address and gave this as proof to change address in aadhar.
Wait bro.
Electricity bill doesn't have address? Strange. Recently I'd built a new house and took new electric connection. During application, I mentioned my new address and give deed & mutation paper xerox as proof. After that using that electric Bill , I changed my adhaar address.
That was a long bill too. Just two fold it. Scan it. And upload to uidai website as I did and it worked.
Did he took Gas connection in his new address. If yes he can also change adhaar address by using New Gas connection address also.

Wait bro.
Electricity bill doesn't have address? Strange. Recently I'd built a new house and took new electric connection. During application, I mentioned my new address and give deed & mutation paper xerox as proof. After that using that electric Bill , I changed my adhaar address.
That was a long bill too. Just two fold it. Scan it. And upload to uidai website as I did and it worked.
Did he took Gas connection in his new address. If yes he can also change adhaar address by using New Gas connection address also.
Electricity bill have address. I didn't mentioned abt the length of the bill
The address in the bill is too long, it comes with survey no and plot no and all. why we need all these plot number on aadhar address.
just need house number and name and post. that why i was looking for this.

Electricity bill have address. I didn't mentioned abt the length of the bill
The address in the bill is too long, it comes with survey no and plot no and all. why we need all these plot number on aadhar address.
just need house number and name and post. that why i was looking for this.
Then only write the required address details during application and upload electric bill as proof...if those details are mentioned in electric bill then nothing to worry.
If your bill have data a, b,c and you only want to put b and c data in adhaar then that bill will do the same

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock