Cerberus Completes Acquisition of 3i Infotech’s US-Based Billing & Payments Unit

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,985

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
An affiliate of Cerberus Capital Management, L.P. has completed the acquisition of 3i Infotech Limited’s US-based Global Billing and Payments unit. The acquired unit which consists of Regulus Group and J&B Software has now become a standalone Cerberus portfolio company.

3i Infotech had announced in May that it is selling its US payments unit to an affiliate of private equity firm Cerberus Capital Management, L.P. for $137 million. It had acquired Regulus in April, 2008, after acquiring J&B Software in October, 2007. The new company will keep the 3i Infotech corporate name until a new one is announced.

Lynn Boggs has been appointed the Chief Executive Officer of the new company. Earlier he worked as CEO of Goldleaf Financial Solutions, Inc. “As a standalone entity, we are perfectly positioned to expand our service and solution offerings and drive innovation in the billing and payments space. I look forward to working with the company’s management team and employees.” said Lynn.

Established in 1992, Cerberus Capital Management, L.P. is a private investment firm headquartered in New York City with offices in the US, Europe and Asia.

“Cerberus is pleased to have the combined Regulus and J&B billing and payments business as part of our portfolio of companies and to have Lynn Boggs leading the company” said Tim Price, a Managing Director and spokesperson, Cerberus.

A link to sorce- http://techcircle.vccircle.com/500/cerberus-completes-acquisition-of-3i-infotechs-us-based-billing-payments-unit/

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock