Camera Shootout: Nokia 808 PureView vs Apple iPhone 4S vs HTC One X (Photos)

Which has the Best Camera???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mmadhankumar

The Earth will be better without Us..
Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Here is a camera comparison of the three best smartphones available in market, which says that they have the best camera in them. Take a look at the images and you decide(also vote) and discuss here which is the best.

Methodology: All photos were shot at 8 megapixels and on default settings, unless otherwise mentioned. For the Nokia 808 PureView, it was set to capture photos at “PureView resolution” and at its highest quality. The Nokia handset’s advantage is its “pixel overlay” technology, where seven pixels on its sensor are combined together to form one “super pixel”.

Blind test: All three photos were viewed on a calibrated monitor in full, then at 100 percent crop (what you are currently viewing).

Nokia 808 PureView vs Apple iPhone 4S vs HTC One X

Indoor:
sc001.jpg

Action:
sc002.jpg

Macro:
sc003.jpg

Outdoor:
sc004.jpg

CNET Lab:
sc005.jpg

Low-light:
sc006.jpg

Low-light with flash:
sc007.jpg

Download the entire Gallery

Via CNET

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Vote goes for Nokia 808

Well Nokia 808 PureView Camera quality is better than iPhone & HTC One X... So my vote goes to that... Don't know if all the images are edited or its really captured by these phones... But camera quality is awesome of this phone... ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock