Cable operators seek apology from Dhanush

amarnathkvk

Reaction score
Actor-producer Dhanush was in a controversy for him smoking in his earlier movie Velai Illa Pattadhari. Now once again, he is in the news for the wrong reasons. The Tamil Nadu Cable Operators’ General Welfare Association lashed out at him for allegedly demeaning them in the Tata Sky DTH advertisement. The ad goes like this — Dhanush says ‘Switch to Tata Sky to pay only on those days when you watch TV, unlike the cable operators who take money as a lump sum’.

G. Dhamodharan, state general secretary of the association, said they strongly condemn Dhanush for insulting cable operators in an advertisement for a DTH company. They also said the actor needs to apologise to all operators and added that if he failed to do so, they would protest in front of his residence and office. The association has also requested to immediately ban the ad. Dhamodharan said the South Indian Artistes Association should initiate action against Dhanush for being part of such a publicity campaign.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/151113/entertainment-kollywood/article/cable-operators-seek-apology-dhanush

Cable Operators to Protest Against Dhanush over Tata Sky Ad

Cable TV operators demanding Dhanush's apology! | NewsKaAdda

Add back fired - :sp:sp

Then Cable Operators Should Also Start Daily Billing

Prashant Kumar said:
Then Cable Operators Should Also Start Daily Billing

It wont happen. They are also giving offer if we pay for one year. Recently I had taken Cable connection for my second Tv they told one month charge is 120 , pay 1200 and get one year but I refused it:eek:hya

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Dhanush, of course !
For insulting cable operators :lol

yea when I saw the add first time I was thinking that these add will cause some buzz in Tamilnadu and that become true:D:lol

But my fav actor is in trouble :'(

Why cabsle tv also start daily based charges like Tata Sky. I see nothing wrong in this advertisement. Cable TV provider wants their monopoly but due to DTH they cannot do this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock