Good News Bypass DPI Deep Packet Inspection

d5aqoep

Reaction score
ValdikSS/GoodbyeDPI

Instructions are pretty straight forward. All sites are working when I used -3 as parameter after GoodbyeDPI.exe. Download the zip file from releases page. Unzip to a folder on your hard drive. Open Command Prompt as admin and enter the path to the folder where GoodbyeDPI.exe is located and run it with below command.

Example for 64 bit operating system, use x86_64 and for 32 bit operating system use x86 folder
Code:
D:\goodbyedpi-0.1.5\x86_64

Code:
GoodbyeDPI.exe -3

Try browsing any blocked site.

After testing, I also installed it as a service on my Windows installation with 100% success. I felt that browsing has become faster. Tested to work on Jio, Hathway and Airtel. MTNL doesn't block anything so haven't bothered to check with them.

Edit service_install_russia_blacklist.cmd with notepad and replace -1 to -3 and install the service. You can rename russia to India if that is bothering you. Doesn't affect functionality.

Last edited:
dpi10.jpg

@d5aqoep - I got this screen and everything started working like magic. ALL SITES UNBLOCKED.

This is incredible and unbelievable, all this freedom without any VPN or Proxy.
Will this remain forever now or do I need to do it again after rebooting my computer?
Is such a thing available for android too?

ValdikSS/GoodbyeDPI

Instructions are pretty straight forward. All sites are working when I used -3 as parameter after GoodbyeDPI.exe. Download the zip file from releases page. Unzip to a folder on your hard drive. Open Command Prompt as admin and enter the path to the folder where GoodbyeDPI.exe is located and run it with below command.

Example for 64 bit operating system, use x86_64 and for 32 bit operating system use x86 folder
Code:
D:\goodbyedpi-0.1.5\x86_64

Code:
GoodbyeDPI.exe -3

Try browsing any blocked site.

After testing, I also installed it as a service on my Windows installation with 100% success. I felt that browsing has become faster. Tested to work on Jio, Hathway and Airtel. MTNL doesn't block anything so haven't bothered to check with them.

Edit service_install_russia_blacklist.cmd with notepad and replace -1 to -3 and install the service. You can rename russia to India if that is bothering you. Doesn't affect functionality.
What about privacy? Apart from service provider, can anyone monitor your online activity?

dpi10.jpg

@d5aqoep - I got this screen and everything started working like magic. ALL SITES UNBLOCKED.

This is incredible and unbelievable, all this freedom without any VPN or Proxy.
Will this remain forever now or do I need to do it again after rebooting my computer?
Is such a thing available for android too?
Edit service_install_russia_blacklist.cmd with notepad and replace -1 to -3 and install the service by running that file as administrator. Then it remains forever till you uninstall it. There is another service_remove.cmd file which removes it and immediately stops running the script.

@San_jay
If you are all for privacy, use a VPN. BTW there is no such thing as privacy once you are online.

This script is on github so feel free to go through all the code and compile the exe yourself. This script blocks connection reset packets and your ISP does not see your dns requests. That's why the sites load.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock