Bye-poll results of Rajasthan and west bengal

• Thread starter sadik
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 106
  • Views: Views 10,105
Status
Not open for further replies.
Budget view As per Govt either you be poor or very rich in this country as middle class are odd man out....

Some people thinks they get way beyond what they deserve thanks to election commission :dodgy:
I don't support any political party as politics is way too much complex for my little brain. But as a common man,how I am treated by the government,will get reflected in the poll. And there are many more people like me. So the government will get back what they deserve.

I don't support any political party as politics is way too much complex for my little brain. But as a common man,how I am treated by the government,will get reflected in the poll. And there are many more people like me. So the government will get back what they deserve.

If we ask a child what he wants to become in future ? Nobody will say he wants to be a politicians and that's why our political parties are filled with 3rd class people who only wants to fill their pockets. I wish common man were more involved in politics then we would have progressed much faster

Modi magic is slowly decaying. Its100% evident.

After today's results what you say about Modi magic dada ?

I think this wave just hit the eastern coast and first casualty is CPM.

1 min silence for dying communism :ROFLMAO:

After today's results what you say about Modi magic dada ?

I think this wave just hit the eastern coast and first casualty is CPM.

1 min silence for dying communism :ROFLMAO:
Why MODI magic didn't reach Nagaland,Meghalaya?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock