Good News BSNL sets sights on 5G services, applies for 700 MHz band ..

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 2,130

Sai Jai

Reaction score
5g_telecom-770x433.jpg

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has applied for allocation of 700 MHz airwaves band for offering 4G and 5G services in future, according to a report in ET Telecom.

The telco has already written to the Department of Telecom (DoT) to this effect and is expecting a positive reply soon.

Six slots of 5 MHz are already available in the 700 MHz band and we have asked for a slot to be allocated to us. We are looking at it also for offering ultra-high speed 5G services in the future,” Anupam Shrivastava, Chairman of BSNL was quoted as saying by ET Telecom.

BSNL sets sights on 5G services, applies for 700 MHz band

Ya your are absulotaly right.
In 3g we are not getting proper.speed.
In 4g =3g speed
3g = 2g
2g = *!@#%

Atleast you are getting 3G signal. Here they hv shut down 3G and revert back to 2G and that too not EDGE network. Mobile show G symbol so i think it pure GPRS with max speed 56Kbps. Real face of digital India.

They can't able to give 3g service in my village. First give this 3g. Then will look 4g/5g in Future that is May be they will provide 4g in 2025.
Note:- airtel giving 3g service in my area. And Jio giving 4g service.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock