BSNL Penta T-Pad IS701C Tablet launched at Rs. 4,999

mmadhankumar

The Earth will be better without Us..
Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Pantel Technologies Private Limited (PTPL) has launched an Android tablet PC named IS701C in the Indian market. PTPL has a reverse bundling alliance with the government telecom organization BSNL to reach to the remote areas of India and cater to the masses.

The IS701C is an Internet slate with a cortex A8 1 GHz processor and a 7-inch, 800x480 pixel, full angle, TFT, LCD, capacitive multi-touch screen. The device comes with the latest Ice cream Sandwich (ICS) Android operating system. Pantel says that the tablet comes with a host of features, which are a perfect combination of hardware, content and network with seamless usability. Pantel Technologies is aiming this tablet at a cross-section of users ranging from avid gamers to busy professionals, homemakers and students.

The Penta T-Pad IS701C Tablet PC is a Wi-Fi device with 3G USB dongle support. It has a host USB 2.0 port, a micro USB port, and a 0.3 MP front camera. It is pre-loaded with many applications that include Facebook, Twitter, Angry Birds, and Skype for video. Pantel claims that the tablet has more than 6 hours of battery back-up, which is the best in its class. The tablet has a 512 MB DDR III RAM with an internal storage of 4 GB (expandable to 32 GB). The device comes with a 720p HDMI port and features a 16M colors TFT-LCD display with 16:9 aspect ratio.

The BSNL Penta T-Pad IS701C is priced at Rs. 4,999. Head over to the Pantel website for more information.

2012724161951.jpg

2012724162717.jpg

2012724162524.jpg

Via tech2

really great, currently No hdmi port near about Rs.5000 Tab :angry Only Micromex funbook have hdmi port near about Rs.6800, it is same Like funbook With Less Price. :k

wonderful offer very much competitive to other tablets in the market already.

The 3500 is waiting for my paid for it but I didnt. I notice that there are no 2 USB port which I needed. I just notice only Aakash oldest version have that feature. If you know any tab with 2 USB port please suggest me.

Thanks.

Vikram said:
really great, currently No hdmi port near about Rs.5000 Tab :angry Only Micromex funbook have hdmi port near about Rs.6800, it is same Like funbook With Less Price. :k

Karbbon smart tab I notice is useful than funbook. dont you think same?

Max said:
The 3500 is waiting for my paid for it but I didnt. I notice that there are no 2 USB port which I needed. I just notice only Aakash oldest version have that feature. If you know any tab with 2 USB port please suggest me.

Thanks.

Vikram said:

Karbbon smart tab I notice is useful than funbook. dont you think same?
Nice share Madhan bro.:)

@If you know any tab with 2 USB port please suggest me.

Don't worry friend there is many ways to increase by adding MULTI- USB switch or a USB extension lead with more ports. :)

Thanks JJ thats what I was looking for. :)

Can multi USB switch affects data transfer speed??

Thanks.

I got my Penta T-Pad 703C yesterday and I am on top of the world.. It has amazing qualities like HDMI port to enjoy the spectacular quality of a full-HD movie, its touch is soo fantabulous that you wouldn’t want to take your fingers off! So grab it guys & dnt miss to buy such a wonderful tab at such an affordable price..:k:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock