BSNL offers 4% discount on recharging other BSNL numbers till 31st May

OnlyTech

OnlyTech bot
Reaction score
BSNL-4-Discount-1024x792.jpg

State-owned telecom service provider Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has followed in the footsteps of Airtel, Reliance Jio, and Vodafone Idea to offer its customers discount on recharging other BSNL numbers during the lockdown. According to a...

This thread is for the general discussion of the article: BSNL offers 4% discount on recharging other BSNL numbers till 31st May. Please add to the discussion here.

Promotion started now on main BSNL website.

discount1.png

Notification

Dear Customer, Due to COVID-19 Pandemic, we are unable to distribute latest version of the app to you using Google Play Store as it is taking longer time for approve. Please download the Latest Version of My BSNL App using the below link.

Download the Latest Version of My BSNL App for Android

This version will facilitate you with 4% discount on recharge cost(excluding GST) for doing recharge for people around you, who are not registered My BSNL App.

4% discount will be extended on
  • Every time you do recharge of any number which is not registered with us.
  • If you have registered after 24-4-2020 and recharging your registered number – only for the first time you will get discount.
The discount extended is upfront, which means you will be getting a discount at the online payment stage itself. That means you need to pay 4% less to the voucher cost (excluding GST)

Note: Amount collected is rounded off to the next one after the calculation done for discount.

Please download the file Select Package Installer and click on Install.

If any issue while installing please try after setting Developer Option as Yes
Stay Home, Stay Safe
Thank You

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock