Discussion BSNL Mobile News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 258
  • Views Views: Views 63,565
In this afternoon CellOne 2G and CellOne 4G showing up in network list whereas for 3G it says BSNL 3G but, in evening BSNL 3G also renamed as CellOne 3G so, can we expect BSNL to rename its mobile network as CellOne in near future?
Afternoon 👇👇👇

Evening 👇👇👇
The old CellOne/Excel brand names are rebranded as BSNL Mobile.

The MCC-MNC operator code names won't be updated for old towers. So, we get to see those old names while network search. Still we get to see the new name on Mobile Screen because of changes made in IMSI, by the operators.

Good news, I saw port sim activation only seen in small mid scale people. It's not popular in students and job working peoples with having 5G handsets.

The old CellOne/Excel brand names are rebranded as BSNL Mobile.

The MCC-MNC operator code names won't be updated for old towers. So, we get to see those old names while network search. Still we get to see the new name on Mobile Screen because of changes made in IMSI, by the operators.
Though I feel CellOne is a cooler name than BSNL they should have considered rebranding while they were upgrading the network. Fresh identity fresh customer experience.
Even now when ppl hear BSNL they picture an old government office with lazy workers who won't do a thing to help the customers.

Though I feel CellOne is a cooler name than BSNL
+1 I was wondering same and even shared on X.
CellOne for telecom
BharatFiber (merge in BBNL Bharat Broadband Network Limited) for broadband & fiber

IMG-20240731-WA0043.jpg

Now the old name, CellOne appeared while on roaming. getting 4G, but no VoLTE 🥴
BSNL has 2G/4G coverage in Mangaluru and 3G has been shutdown.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom