Breaking BSNL launches Maximum prepaid plan at Rs 999 which competes with Jio and Airtel's similar Rs 999 plan

sskarnold

Reaction score
The BSNL's new Maximum prepaid plan is available in all circles except North-east India, Jammu and Kashmir and Assam.

The new plan offers free and unlimited data along with free voice call benefits and SMS.

The plan comes with 365 days i.e. for 1 year. However, the tariffs change after first 181 days of recharge. BSNL offers unlimited free data with a 1GB limit for a day and after that speed will be reduced to 40kbps. All local, STD and roaming calls are free excluding Delhi and Mumbai. Voice calls in Mumbai and Delhi will cost 60p/min.
After 181 days, the tariffs change. All on-net and off-net calls will be charged for 60p/min including roaming. SMS will also be charged 25p/SMS for local and 35p/SMS for national.

BSNL launches Maximum plan at Rs 999, offers unlimited data, voice calling and SMS benefits

Last edited:
Complete details of this plan updated in Chennai Bsnl Official site WEF 15/02/2018. Also one more plan introduced with Rs 949(Maha Plan)

For Details:
2nlxzqo.png
25spdl5.png

Whats last date for these two plans activation, mentioned or not

bsnl coming with good plan these days...
Can't comment on other But I am getting decent 3G speed (3-5mbps) thus I am saying they are doing good this days...
but other people will say BSNL speed not good at their place and will start to bash the company.

Govt data about the performance of Govt company says it all, why people bash BSNL, you can imagine what will happen if we add 4G speed with this data when BSNL does not provide it

Not mentioned data tariff after initial period (182 days & 157 days) for these offers?. Is it same as initial period?.🤔 Confused.

bsnl coming with good plan these days...
Can't comment on other But I am getting decent 3G speed (3-5mbps) thus I am saying they are doing good this days...
but other people will say BSNL speed not good at their place and will start to bash the company.
Me facing the worst speed bro. Early morning it was okay. But not getting even 2G speed on 3G network in evening..

Agree with @Sarkar bro... I know many people doesn't getting good speed on BSNL even I am not getting 3G tower in my brother house which is 15-20min from here.. But anyhow I am getting decent speed maybe I am living in BSNL staff qtrs and tower is just 2 step away from my room.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock