BSNL Bharat Fiber to upgrade speed and FUP of existing plans

• Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 7,226
I am wandering what exactly is the reason behind the existence of BSNL now?! They are supposed to revolutionize internet in India by providing cheap and fast internet to masses. While they are doing something else. Even in metro cities, they have high priced package with low benefits. Even before 2016, they used charge 200 per GB with unstable, slow connection. No use being a Public sector. Waste of tax money!
i agree on it
right now most of the customer support of BSNL is managed by third party/franchise
they take their own time in resolving customer issues
BSNL has tough competiton to survive with competitors like ACT, AIRTEL and so on

Unless and until there is good after sales services or support for fibernet and speed consistency, i dont think it would be good idea to opt for BSNL Services

i agree on it
right now most of the customer support of BSNL is managed by third party/franchise
they take their own time in resolving customer issues
BSNL has tough competiton to survive with competitors like ACT, AIRTEL and so on

Unless and until there is good after sales services or support for fibernet and speed consistency, i dont think it would be good idea to opt for BSNL Services
For me, the third party franchise support is best since they solve fiber cut related issues within 2-3 hours where earlier during ADSL times their service people used to take a week to fix that.

I am wandering what exactly is the reason behind the existence of BSNL now?! They are supposed to revolutionize internet in India by providing cheap and fast internet to masses. While they are doing something else. Even in metro cities, they have high priced package with low benefits. Even before 2016, they used charge 200 per GB with unstable, slow connection. No use being a Public sector. Waste of tax money!
Buddy you totally misunderstand the existence of BSNL, imho. NO, they are NOT here to serve Indian people. Yes, "Connecting India Faster" is their tag-line. But so is the "HEALTHY" tagline for packed foods. Taglines / captions are just for marketing and you already know "marketing = misleading", by saying all the bull sh!t, they want.

Real purpose of the BSNL is "Allowing their staff to lead a gala life, doing as little work as possible". In case of MTNL, replace little work with NO work. Their salary to total revenue ratio speaks for itself (Almost 65% in BSNL, almost 98% in MTNL -- Data 1 year back). All the great achievements are either done by contract workers or non-permanent ones. Sure, there are few real working and sincere people (In my town, >50% staff are good enough), but they are easily out-numbered by useless uncles and aunties.

Buddy you totally misunderstand the existence of BSNL, imho. NO, they are NOT here to serve Indian people. Yes, "Connecting India Faster" is their tag-line. But so is the "HEALTHY" tagline for packed foods. Taglines / captions are just for marketing and you already know "marketing = misleading", by saying all the bull sh!t, they want.

Real purpose of the BSNL is "Allowing their staff to lead a gala life, doing as little work as possible". In case of MTNL, replace little work with NO work. Their salary to total revenue ratio speaks for itself (Almost 65% in BSNL, almost 98% in MTNL -- Data 1 year back). All the great achievements are either done by contract workers or non-permanent ones. Sure, there are few real working and sincere people (In my town, >50% staff are good enough), but they are easily out-numbered by useless uncles and aunties.
Agreed their Babu SDO does not have any knowledge about the latest technologies, whenever you meet them personally they just check in their system which runs on Windows XP with Internet Explorer 6 :lol: :biggrin: and tell you to the extent of your problem or check with IT guys which are very less in BSNL.

Today I went to Telephone Exchange in my town and asked about these plans. The staff (SDE) said, it's coming, but not very soon (at least in my town). They still have doubt that their infra may have some bottlenecks to open floodgates (like upgrading all 50Mbps users to 100Mbps ones) all at once. So they are launching 3.3TB in Metros first, then some speed upgrade plans (with old GB limits) to some other cities and eventually open up high speed to all FTTH customers incl rural (with same small GB limits till competition reaches them) within a month or two.
Guys, FINALLY.... Yes, FINALLY, BSNL brought these plans to our town (RoTN circle). Heard that they have launched these plans all over TN, all SSAs. I am now in Fiber Value plan @ Rs799 (100Mbps @ FUP 3300GB Limit and 2Mbps post FUP, plus all calls FREE). Speed is also awesome.
hIW0FQe.jpg

Guys, FINALLY.... Yes, FINALLY, BSNL brought these plans to our town (RoTN circle). Heard that they have launched these plans all over TN, all SSAs. I am now in Fiber Value plan @ Rs799 (100Mbps calling facility available in your area@ FUP 3300GB Limit and 2Mbps post FUP, plus all calls FREE). Speed is also awesome.
hIW0FQe.jpg
Calling facility available in your area

Guys, FINALLY.... Yes, FINALLY, BSNL brought these plans to our town (RoTN circle). Heard that they have launched these plans all over TN, all SSAs. I am now in Fiber Value plan @ Rs799 (100Mbps @ FUP 3300GB Limit and 2Mbps post FUP, plus all calls FREE). Speed is also awesome.
hIW0FQe.jpg
Enjoy Bro.

hIW0FQe.jpg
You pay INR 799+ 90(That rent)+ GST? They charge me 90 every month for their routers. :huh:

hIW0FQe.jpg
Your area please

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock