BSNL Bharat Fiber FTTH General Discussions

My suggestion is yes. We have it in our office and speeds are close to those advertised. Just maintain good working relationship with the lineman :)

My suggestion is yes. We have it in our office and speeds are close to those advertised. Just maintain good working relationship with the lineman :)
Thank You So Much for your suggestion. Now to see how many days/weeks/months does it take for BSNL to provide me broadband connection?

Thank You So Much for your suggestion. Now to see how many days/weeks/months does it take for BSNL to provide me broadband connection?
Mostly BSNL FTTH is a franchise based system so go to local BSNL office and ask about LCO of your area and then he will install within 2-3 days.

Mostly BSNL FTTH is a franchise based system so go to local BSNL office and ask about LCO of your area and then he will install within 2-3 days.
I did the same from July to August. Nearly every day I used to call LCO (whose contact number I got from BSNL office) because I needed a Broadband Connection and he used to tell me that you will have a connection here, but he did not give me any response.
Right now I am getting calls from BSNL office every single day because they told me that BSNL FTTH Nagpur team changing distributors and providing new FTTH connections as well.

They will surely take around a month
I don't know what will happen next? At the moment, I have been receiving only calls from BSNL office for three to four days. But they did not tell me in any call when will they provide BSNL FTTH connection?

I did the same from July to August. Nearly every day I used to call LCO (whose contact number I got from BSNL office) because I needed a Broadband Connection and he used to tell me that you will have a connection here, but he did not give me any response.
Right now I am getting calls from BSNL office every single day because they told me that BSNL FTTH Nagpur team changing distributors and providing new FTTH connections as well.
Try to raise issue on twitter.

Even though living in a big city like Nagpur, no one is providing broadband connection so sometimes it feels like I am living in the jungle.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock