Sad News BSNL applied daily data limits to Bharat Fiber plans

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 2,161
Please write emails also to the following two addresses to complain about daily FUP, first is CEO of BSNL and second is Director of Consumer Fixed Access department:

[email protected] and [email protected]

I have just now written email to these addresses mentioning bad move to change from monthly to daily FUP and to please change it back!

I thought this would happened some day but was not sure it will begin so soon. They should leave broadband out of daily usage plans. Monthly plan is always good.

Breaking News! It seems there is a latest circular notification to restore the monthly FUP plans 777 and 1277 just that these plans will be called now as "500 gb plan" and "750 gb plan" :D

Fingers crossed, it may take few days before it comes into effect. I am hopeful now.

Breaking News! It seems there is a latest circular notification to restore the monthly FUP plans 777 and 1277 just that these plans will be called now as "500 gb plan" and "750 gb plan" :D

Fingers crossed, it may take few days before it comes into effect. I am hopeful now.
Govt planning to close their shop in near future:tup:

Here is a nice recent video of BSNL director CFA (consumer fixed access) talking about FTTH rollout efforts:

Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock