BSNL aims to double post-paid users in one year

ratedr said:
This problem is there only in bsnl.I have an mtnl.connection .it is best internet in mumbai .no disconnection at all

But in Our Area Only Two Broadbands Are Available One is BSNL and Second is Airtel :(

When i first took BSNL i was having 500rs plan which has unlimited night 6 hr. plan.In one month i watched youtube regularly,so the bill went upto 18000rs.
They also served me notice for nonpament.

I went to our circle GM and said"i am a student.i only use in eveningI haven't used anything,bill is false so and so"
Then he asked me to pay 1800rs which was my previous bill.Straight 90% discount.This can happen only with BSNL:lol

piinku1 said:
When i first took BSNL i was having 500rs plan which has unlimited night 6 hr. plan.In one month i watched youtube regularly,so the bill went upto 18000rs.

I went to our circle GM and said"i am a student.i only use in eveningI haven't used anything,bill is false so and so"
Then he asked me to pay 1800rs which was my previous bill.Straight 90% discount.This can happen only with BSNL:lol

:lol:D

Re: RE: BSNL aims to double post-paid users in one year

piinku1 said:

Very true

Previously me too faced this type of case.

One thing is very true thing of BSNL

BHAI SAAHAB NHI LAGEGA.

we all know.

Rushil.D said:
But in Our Area Only Two Broadbands Are Available One is BSNL and Second is Airtel :(

Your bad luck man.In mumbai You can get mtnl,hathway.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock