BSNL 5G related discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 5,645
They don't have proper 4G yet, and now they are talking about 5G 🤣
Source
They have TCS and TCS has 80,000 Cr from govt just imagine a company who serve worldwide working for BSNL. BSNL have improved very much in last half decade.

Although, even Vi and Airtel both don't have proper 4G still they are in race to 5G there is nothing wrong in being advance I guess. Still I also do agree BSNL is way more slow.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, I'm testing BSNL 6G name
b3rzaz6.jpg

Total 150 new Base Transceiver System (BTS) are being added to the network of existing 35 that are being upgraded. Hopefully, within next few months, our customers can feel the difference. Since BSNL is identified as strategic public sector undertaking (PSU), the equipment being used are all Made in India as national interest is paramount,

Apart from the 80 panchayats identified for introduction of 4G services, Panhekar said, they conducted a survey and identified 70 other small patches where a need for high speed data connectivity was felt.
Citing an example of Kuwara Bhivsen, a popular spiritual place in Parsheoni tehsil,

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock