Seeking Help Brought mitv 4a pro but delivery boy opened it

• Thread starter Preet
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 4,347

Preet

Reaction score
Hey guys
Today received Mitv 4a pro 43 inch led tv for ₹23000 with additional two year warranty for rupees 1625.
But during payment he opened the box for checking the product whether it is broken or not
I told him to not opened it but he said it is theirs company policy
After that i had conversation with CC
They told me to not install it untill demo guys will not .
Please help me about it what to do now

@Preet,

While he opened the box you could have shoot a video so incase any problem occurs you can share the video as proof he opened infront of you with the site from which you brought. This thing helps many time. Just my opinion.

@Preet bro delivery guys generally open TV's when they deliver it to confirm there has been no damage during transit. I have bought 2-3 tv's from flipkart and recently a washing machine from amazon, everytime during delivery they opened box and showed me to confirm that there is no damage.

Generally brands say warranty would be void if you try to install it yourself, opening box during delivery should be fine.

@Preet bro delivery guys generally open TV's when they deliver it to confirm there has been no damage during transit. I have bought 2-3 tv's from flipkart and recently a washing machine from amazon, everytime during delivery they opened box and showed me to confirm that there is no damage.

Generally brands say warranty would be void if you try to install it yourself, opening box during delivery should be fine.
I bought it from Flipkart

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock