Brought a New Lenovo Laptop

• Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 3,962
Bro i dont think it's too expensive I think it's an overall balance laptop also there is not much difference between 7th and 8th gen i5
Are you sure on not much difference? I remember reading about ~50% improvement between 7th & 8th gen CPUs, attributable to the 2 additional cores (4 vs 6) in the 8th gen processors. Hence asked if the price was higher for 8th gen. Anyways, if the current laptop suffices your needs, there is no need to go for a higher one unnecessarily paying more.

Are you sure on not much difference? I remember reading about ~50% improvement between 7th & 8th gen CPUs, attributable to the 2 additional cores (4 vs 6) in the 8th gen processors. Hence asked if the price was higher for 8th gen. Anyways, if the current laptop suffices your needs, there is no need to go for a higher one unnecessarily paying more.
bro

This Processor is Sufficient for me.. as I do Medium Gaming and Web Surfing..

even 6th gen i5 was good

Its Showing Max Speed 2.71 Ghz but here its getting 3.6 how ?? :oops:

2CcPw.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock