Brock Lesnar returns to WWE on RAW, will face John Cena at Summerslam

Anirudha

Banned
Reaction score
After a lot of speculation, it was finally revealed on Monday night on WWE RAW that Brock Lesnar has indeed returned to the company and will go on to face John Cena in the main event of Summerslam for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

All night, from the beginning of the show, HHH was teasing that he would announce who would go on to face Cena, and as speculated for so long in the past few months, it was indeed the Beast himself.

Lesnar, before tonight, had not been seen since the night after WrestleMania following his historical win over the Undertaker, ending his 21-match winning streak. Now, he’ll set his sights on the biggest prize of them all–the World Heavyweight Championship.

It was fitting that Lesnar returned tonight in Miami, seeing as this is where he made his initial return back in 2012. It was on that night that he attacked John Cena, yet another coincidence.

Tonight was not much of the same, however, as Cena was not in attendance for the show as he is on the set of his latest movie. But next week, you bet that he will have some sort of response.

Brock Lesnar returns to WWE on RAW, will face John Cena at Summerslam - FanSided - Sports News, Entertainment, Lifestyle & Technology - 280+ Sites

I knew this wud happen, when heyman was missing from Cesaro's corner, few RAW earlier :s

I m bored off seeing same old stories, lesnar vs cena... I think its d 3rd or 4th time they are feuding in their entire carriers. :dodgy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock