• Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!
  • If you are an existing member of our DreamDTH forums, please use the same login credentials to login here. Create a new account only if you are not registered at DreamDTH before. If you have trouble logging in, please let us know through the contact form.

Bridge near bustling Mumbai train station collapses

Bapun Raz

Quarantino
Staff member
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
At least five persons were injured after a foot overbridge near a train station in south Mumbai collapsed Thursday evening, police said.

The bridge connected the bustling Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus railway station with the Azad Maidan Police Station.

Some persons are feared dead, disaster management cell sources said.

"Foot over bridge connecting CST platform 1 north end with B T Lane near Times of India building has collapsed. Injured persons are being shifted to hospitals. Traffic affected. Commuters to use alternate routes. Senior officers are on spot, Mumbai police tweeted.

Pioneer

Bapun Raz

Quarantino
Staff member
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
oKwN4XV.jpg

Endgame

Guru
Reaction score
Hereafter you be more aware, Bro. Thank God 🙏
Thanks bro for the caution. But I don't stay at Mumbai, I was there for some work-cum-tour.
But there's something with my every Mumbai visit. Last time I visited was in Aug'17, detained by Police at Elphinstone road station (now Prabhadevi) for boarding vendor compartment.
Soon after, the infamous stampede happened.

RajKumar

Guru
Reaction score
All bridges are made by British govt...

Now all over mumbai new bridge construction going on...

In one news channel seen its mistake of bulldozer.

Who is working for bridge and accidentally its touch the bridge..

Hence its happened

Top Bottom